axiom-mail

[Axiom-mail] Axiom meta questions.

From: Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom meta questions.
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:48:59 -0400

I'm just starting with axiom, and I guess I have some questions. In
fact, I have questions about my questions.

I don't understand the proposed difference between the axiom-math and
axiom-mail lists. What kinds of questions should go on each?

I saw in axiom-math [1] that the developers would like us to add
questions and answers on mathaction, but again, there are a bunch of
different axiom portals, is there a set of guidelines for choosing what
kinds of content to place where?

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/axiom-math/2004-12/msg00003.html

--
Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga