axiom-mail

[Axiom-mail] tracking the solver

From: Jurgis Pralgauskis
Subject: [Axiom-mail] tracking the solver
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:39:26 +0200

hello,
I generaly know, what Axiom is up to,
but I am interested, is it possible to track the solver as the problem is beeing solved can I get step by step output (as we are taught in calculus studies) instead of just the final answer?

or is it better to ask such questions in axiom-developer mailing list?
fanks in adwance

ps.: the idea behind this is that I want to show our lecturers, that swotting the formulas or methods is no big use in XXI age. The only thing You have to think is to look through the formulas and find the pattern, according to whitch solving goes on. The two first semesters of higher math is mainly swoting the methods and no big imagination training - I'd say, why are we taught to invent bicycles?

--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
mob.: +37061677613; ICQ# 147307045; irc: dz0_; jabber: dz0