axiom-mail

[Axiom-mail] ATTENTION..........

From: brad willis
Subject: [Axiom-mail] ATTENTION..........
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:00:53 +0530 (IST)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

BW & CO, LEGAL FIRM.

34 LANDOR RD,LONDON,SW9 9PH.UK

PHONE: +44-704-011-1205

Tel DL: +44-7024066749

Fax: +448702361668

FAX: +44-709-286-5252

Alternative email:address@hidden

DEAR .........,

Before i start,I must first apologize for this unsolicited

mail to you.I am also aware that this is certainly an unconventional

approach to start a relationship,but i believe as time

goes on,you will realize the need for my actions.

I am BARRISTER BRAD WILLIS Solicitor.I'm the Personal

Attorney to MR MARK ........,a national of your

country,who used to work with shell development company in

LONDON.UK. On the 2nd of may 2003, my client, his wife And

their three children were involved in a car accident along

BEDFORD Express Road.

Unfortunately,all the occupants of the vehicle lost there

lives and Since then I have made several enquiries to your

embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives,

this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several

unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives

over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but

of no avail, hence I contacted through the help of a cousin that

works in the BRITISH chamber of commerce,planning and industry.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money

that belong to my client before they get confiscated or

declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge

deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account

valued at about$7.5 million dollars has issued me a notice

to provide his Relation/next of kin otherwise his account will be

confiscated within the next 21 official working days.since i have been

unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years

now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin

of the deceased since you are from the same country and

bear the same last name ,so that the proceeds of this account valued at

$7.5

million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the

money.

55% to me and 40% to you! , while 5% should be for

expenses or tax as your government may require, I have the

certificate of deposit that can be used to back up any

claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see

this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate

arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the

law. Please get in touch with me through my private email,

fax or direct phone number above to enable us

discuss further.

Best regards,

BARRISTER BRAD WILLIS

- brad willis