bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] GC ERROR: GlobalCall not started - call gc_Start() befor

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] GC ERROR: GlobalCall not started - call gc_Start() before any other GC function
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:30:44 -0500

I try to start bayonne from CROND and I Globalcall is failing to start,.

But on one server everything is fine.

Same installation of dialogic, bayonne

Some bayonne file may be different for example:

/etc/sysconfig/bayonne

Was different but now it is the same.

How can I do a complete clean reinstallation of bayonne it seem that “make uninstall” is leaving lots  of file around that are never replaced by fresh one when we do “make install” ?

Mar  2 09:19:04 localhost bayonne.bin: debug: trace module loaded

Mar  2 09:19:04 localhost bayonne.bin: globalcall: setting polled mode

Mar  2 09:19:04 localhost bayonne.bin: globalcall: unable to start globalcall

Mar  2 09:19:04 localhost bayonne.bin: GC ERROR: GlobalCall not started - call gc_Start() before any other GC function

Mar  2 09:19:04 localhost bayonne.bin: CC NAME: GLOBALCALL

Mar  2 09:19:04 localhost bayonne.bin: CC ERROR: GlobalCall not started - call gc_Start() before any other GC function