bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] GC ERROR: GlobalCall not started - call gc_Start()be

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] GC ERROR: GlobalCall not started - call gc_Start()before any other GC function
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:06:23 -0500

Actually I recently identified issues with prelinking in general seem
caused in part by the Dialogic runtime never installing paths in
/etc/ld.so.conf.  If you add /usr/dialogic/lib and /usr/dialogic/ooc/lib
into it, re-run ldconfig, and have your executable linked with LiS, a
lot of prelinking issues do seem to go away without needing to
manipulate prelink stuff in the environment to make it work.  However,
it seems unable to find libxerces.so, which is incidently found renamed
in /usr/dialogic/lib.  I added a symlink back to the name it was looking
for, and all seemed happy.

address@hidden