bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Other libexec news, libbayexec

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Other libexec news, libbayexec
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 09:38:02 -0400

Now that I have isolated most libexec support code to some very specific classes in libbayonne, I am thinking of splitting libexec functionality itself into a seperate engine library, libbayexec, in 0.5. This would be for the convenience of servers which do not impliment libexec functionality (such as pure XML call servers...) and hence should not need to carry or load that extra infratructure.