bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Mysql module problem

From: Etoile Dièse
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Mysql module problem
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:06:47 +0200

Hello,

In the version 1 of Bayonne, when a SQL request is long, or blocked for
example because the table is locked by another request, if the user hangs up,
no more mysql request can be done and every trunk doing it remains blocked.

The reason is that the mysql module object is unique and protected by an
internal mutex. The mutex is positionned before the operations and when the
request is suddenly interrupted by the hangup, the mutex stays in a blocked
state.

We modified the file mysql.cpp for using a private mysql connection handler
for every trunk that needs it. I will post the patch against the 1.2.14
version as soon as we have tested it (this week-end).
--
Etoile Dièse