bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Wanted; todo list for Bayonne "1"

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Wanted; todo list for Bayonne "1"
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:06:14 -0400

I know there are a couple of important areas of development still open in Bayonne "1". There are small fixes needed for ccScript 2, there may yet be more work in Dialogic (and other) drivers though I think the recent round looks very promising. Maybe even some newer drivers could be backported. However, I do not have a specific todo list at the moment, and I am looking for all suggestions. I think now is a good time to look at what important issues remain and see about closing them.