bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] An idea for a 1.0 release built around ivrscript

From: ef
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] An idea for a 1.0 release built around ivrscript
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:04:10 +0200

> I do believe it is possible to come up with a binding plugin, perhaps
> called "classic", which could do most of the original Bayonne "1" 1.2.x
> script syntax, now that ivrscript is itself a plugin.  Would this be
> worth doing?  Should it be done for a 1.0 release?

Hi,

Bayonne2 1.0 : I don't know, but very soon is a very good idea.

Today we have a servers working with bayonne1 1.2.x and it's difficult to test
and to switch to bayonne2
because our v1 scripts are "stable" and we have no time to rewrite them.

It's hard to explain : we want to switch to bayonne2, lot of new features and
"open mind" on the right,
and on the left : production servers on bayonne1.... with different script
syntax.

We want to use the new bayonne2 syntax on future scripts....but not to rewrite
all ours old scripts.

I think lot of bayonne users are in our "mind-state"

(sorry for my "bad" english)

Emmanuel