bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Freeze!

From: Michel
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne Freeze!
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:25:49 +0200

Bayonne 1.2.15
Dialogic digital card : D600-JCT 2E1

Hello everyone,

We have a bayonne 1.2.15 installed on a redhat 7.3 with a dialogic digital card.

The problem is that the server freezes at random! (the server doesn't answer any calls and it is unpossible to connect to it). However, when we reboot the server, everything works fine.

We noticed that before freezing, we have /"localhost bayonne: UNHANDLED EVENT: f5" /inside our log files....

Can anyone help us? :-)

Thanks for your replies!