bayonne-devel

RE: [Bayonne-devel] Record with bayonne 1.2.15

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Record with bayonne 1.2.15
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:17:48 -0500

You will not be able to do a duplex recording with record command; it
will only record the audio you are receiving on the channel binded to
the script.

Fortunatly you can achieve this by doing a join record.
join %session.parent record=%recfile

This is probably not a limitation for what you are doing, but you can
not use the voice resource to play audio while you are recording but
there is another alternative for doing this.

Julien