bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] We have a new wiki up

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] We have a new wiki up
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:07:03 -0500

I am also still looking for ideas on how we can structure the wiki. I gave it an initial structure I thought would be good, but if there are better ideas of how we should structure it, that would be good to hear early on. I think maybe we can eventually use it to replace www.gnutelephony.org, since it is so much easier to maintain, and consolidate the stuff we had on the gnu web site also, since the wiki can I recall also support multi-lingual pages...

Alexandre BOULANGER wrote:
Hi David,

I've created an account and inserted a draft of my Debian Howto; a link
has been inserted in the Howto root page

http://wiki.gnutelephony.org/index.php/Howto_Debian_Sarge_Install

I'll complete that draft tomorrow with a working sample SIP script; I'll
see later if I can write other articles