bbdb-user

~/.bbdb with multiple emacs instnaces

From: Ernesto Alfonso
Subject: ~/.bbdb with multiple emacs instnaces
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 21:43:43 -0700

Hi,

Because of gnus limitations, I use one emacs intance per IMAP/SMTP server,
for example for work and personal email.

It seems that bbdb leaves the ~/.bbdb file open, causing problems with
locks. Sometimes if I send email from instance A when I've previously
sent from instance B, I must steal the ~/.bbdb file in A.

Is there a bbdb option to help with this problem?

Thanks,

Ernesto