beaver-devel

[Beaver-devel] Fixing of bugs in 0.3.0.x

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Fixing of bugs in 0.3.0.x
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:38:18 +0200

Trevor would fix some of the bugs in 0.3.0.1.
Well, I fixed the application name in the About dialog in both 0.3.0.x and 0.4.0. I also found out why Beaver said our own website is no valid UTF-8. It was because of the copyright character at the bottom of the page. I don' t know if this is a bug, or that the copyright character really is not UTF-8. Currently, the only thing that has to be done to 0.3.0.x is that the command line options given to Beaver (like filenames and --help) will work again...they worked once.

Another thing: If bugs are fixed in 0.3.0.x, the also need to be fixed in 0.4.0 in most cases. We shouldn't forget that, but actually we're doing the same work twice then.

Double 12