bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] Girls likee it

From: Greger Hinojosa
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] Girls likee it
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 07:38:17 -0500

Hello, Welcome to PiIlsOnIine Sto blowtorch re

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceuticaI sho vorticose ps.

V defeasible l R regality A l tabular A amortize Ll
A bankable G  C colonialism LIS VA U lampburner M  and many other.

- Save ovation over 70%
- TotaI c strolling onfidentiaIity
- Worldwide SHlP puppetshow PlNG
- O afreet ver 5 million customers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our customer guardedly s fully satisfied with our services!