bibledit-general

[be] keyterms checking...

From: David Gardner
Subject: [be] keyterms checking...
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:23:49 +0200

Hi,
 A few questions related to keyterms...  (really love the keyterms in verse
display! It's great!)

 Earlier this week I found a couple of places where the key terms lists
in bibledit (4.0, I think) are claiming that a certain Hebrew word is in
the verse, but it isn't. I'm afraid I've not kept a note of the details,
but just in case I find more, where should I submit them?

Also, in the keyterm checking window, I think that verses without a
recognised rendering of the keyterm used to be marked in red or something..
Has this gone deliberatly or is it a configurable option? I found it
useful..

Finally...
At the moment, as far as I know we have to remember who's computer we
should be doing keyterm checking and project notes on, else they risk
getting lost.

 Has anyone tried/considered/rejected using the githooks architecture to
get the keyterms and project notes to be shared between computers (as as
part of the git repository?), or perhaps doing it another way?
I've played a bit with using the command line sqlite3 command which will
make a text file, for merging these things manually,
but that's not exactly automatic or behind the scenes.

David