bibledit-general

[be] Unable to type in Lao

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: [be] Unable to type in Lao
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:25:10 +0700

Using Bibledit V4.2 on a mac, the only language I am able to type in is English. When I change the keyboard to any other language installed on my computer, it is still English. When I switch to a different program, I am able to type in the language of my choice. The only way to enter in Lao in is to type it in a word processor and then paste it into Bibledit. To make corrections, the same procedure needs to be followed. Does anyone else have this problem, or is everyone working with Latin based languages? Can this be fixed or is there an easier work around than my copy/paste solution?

Brian Wilson