bibledit-general

[be] Bibledit-web not formatting cross references

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: [be] Bibledit-web not formatting cross references
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:26:24 -0500

Bibledit-web is not formatting cross references properly when they are in a simple format like this:
\x + Yes. 54:13\x*
But Bibledit-gtk formats these properly.

Bibledit-web puts them in the text but with smaller type.
Is this perhaps a problem in the style sheet that I used.

Actually, I have been using the demo. So you can see this problem in TSI John 6.

Phil

--
Phil Fields       USA: 479-222-0218