bibledit-general

Re: [be] Keyterm fonts

From: Birch Champeon
Subject: Re: [be] Keyterm fonts
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:40:52 -0500

You can run the keyterm check and click the keyterm you want to check - it will display your verses in the wrong font in the keyterm window.  Now click "Send to references window" - that will show you the verses in the correct font in the references window.  I realize this isn't the most convenient, but it might help you some.

Birch