bino-list

[Bino-list] Bino features

From: 3D Pro Store
Subject: [Bino-list] Bino features
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:29:24 -0700

Hello,
I just stumbled across your software and as a longtime 3D enthusiast I must say I am VERY impressed! This free software rivals Stereoscopic player which I've used for years!

One question- although it works great with my polarized Zalman display, I wonder will you add pageflipping mode? I'd love t use this software with my Acer 3D projector. Thanks so much!
Dann
The 3D Pro Store