bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Playlist support

From: Henrik Reinstädtler
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Playlist support
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:36:23 +0200

Hi everyone,

I forgot these formats. I think implenting m3u is very easy(see description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U). asx should work other libxml( see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Stream_Redirector or in German a little bit more http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASX-Dateien).
I'll send a few screenshots soon.
Best reagards Henrik