bino-list

[Bino-list] Playlist

From: Henrik Reinstädtler
Subject: [Bino-list] Playlist
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:09:06 +0200

Hi everyone,
I attached only the source code of playlist.h and playlist.cc., you'll also have to ad to lines to bino.pot:
#: src/playlist.cc
msgid "No Playlist found."
msgstr ""

, I haven't tested yet, because it isn't connected to bino. We only need to include the playlist.h and connect it with the gui(hopfully).
Best regards Henrik