bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino 3D output question.

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino 3D output question.
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:18:41 +0200

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:47:13 -0700 (PDT), nicolas salcido wrote:
> I downloaded the 1.2.1 for windows, but it doesn't have the output
> option for left/right alternating frames. The one i downloaded for my
> mac does. Where can i download a version forĀ  windows that allows me
> to use the output "left/right alternating"?

Version 1.2.1 does not have that feature yet, and currently nobody
provides newer binaries for Windows (as far as I know).

However, we plan to release version 1.4.0 very soon, and someone will
probably provide updated Windows binaries then.

In the meantime, you could build the latest Bino from source
yourself: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/bino.git/tree/README.Windows

Regards,
Martin