bino-list

[Bino-list] configure failure of bino package

From: Krishna Kishore
Subject: [Bino-list] configure failure of bino package
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:19:41 +0530

Hi,

   I am facing following error when I do configure. Version of gcc I have on my Ubuntu 12.04 is 4.6.3. Is there anything that I have to do to overcome this error?

====

    pcz-kishore> ./configure

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E

checking for ANSI C header files... yes

checking for sys/types.h... yes

checking for sys/stat.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... yes

checking for string.h... yes

checking for memory.h... yes

checking for strings.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking for stdint.h... yes

checking for unistd.h... yes

checking minix/config.h usability... no

checking minix/config.h presence... no

checking for minix/config.h... no

checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes

checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no

checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64

checking for gawk... no

checking for mawk... mawk

checking how to create a pax tar archive... gnutar

checking for g++... no

checking for c++... no

checking for gpp... gpp

checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... no

checking whether gpp accepts -g... no

checking dependency style of gpp... none

checking for ranlib... ranlib

checking whether ln -s works... yes

checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes

checking for GCC atomic builtins... no

configure: error: GCC atomic builtins not found. Please use a newer compiler.

====

Regards,

Kishore.

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/extras/mail_disclaimer.html