bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] About Bino 3D Video Player

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] About Bino 3D Video Player
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 15:42:06 +0200

Dear Colin,

The crucial point is the projector.

If it's a 3D DLP projector with DLP-Link, then it will be safer to go with DLP 3D glasses (the xpand ones). The emitter-based glasses may have synchronization issues.

And if the projector accepts side-by-side or over-under stereo, then it will most certainly work, at the expend of reduced resolution.

I don't think the "alternating-left-right" output mode was ever validated on the Mac, but it may work on your configuration (in this case, please tell us).

Fred