bino-list

[Bino-list] vsync not working with TwinView (leads to screen tearing)

From: Jaromír Cápík
Subject: [Bino-list] vsync not working with TwinView (leads to screen tearing)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 23:27:24 +0100 (CET)

Hello guys.

I'd like to know whether by any chance you've managed
to make the vsync thingy working with dual screen config (nvidia).

It doesn't work in my case. I tried to play with
__GL_SYNC_DISPLAY_DEVICE
and __GL_SYNC_TO_VBLANK, but without success so far.
The tearing makes bino unusable.

Does it need any changes in the bino source code?
If so, I'm willing to collect any debug info and test the changes.

Please, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jaromir.