bino-list

[Bino-list] Bino Bug, rendering ass subtitles

From: Orestis Dimou
Subject: [Bino-list] Bino Bug, rendering ass subtitles
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:38:31 +0100

Hello,

I tried some ass subtitles,  but bino crashes both on windows and linux when i try to navigate inside a video, using bino controls. I tried an ass file containing subtitle for every msec of the video, and it did not crash. So an I/O error occurs, if the ass subtitle file time does not match the video time? Anyone aware of the bug? Maybe in subtitle_renderer.cpp of bino, or ffmpeg code?

Regards,
Orestis