bino-list

[Bino-list] Bino Application

From: David Kreitz
Subject: [Bino-list] Bino Application
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:31:58 -0700

Hello

I have an upcoming video wall installation that requires 4 synchronized videos to be displayed across the array. There is a single windows 7 pc with an AMD W8100 video card pushing to distributors/signal amplifiers to the 44 screens. I am needing to understand if I can sync the 4 videos into a single track and then play them through a video player as 4 extended displays using Bino, or if this is the wrong software entirely. This aspect of the installation is relatively foreign to me, so any help directing me to the proper solution would be greatly appreciated.

Warmly,
David
--
David Kreitz