bino-list

[Bino-list] Questions on 3D merging using bino

From: Ram Mirlay
Subject: [Bino-list] Questions on 3D merging using bino
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 06:19:36 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Bino Developers

I'm working for an innovator who has patented 3D innovations. I have some questions, and I hope you can answer them for me.

I've been taking different stereo photos and merging them using a software called stereo photomaker. But what I realized was, the software has a limit of how much it could merge the 2 images (based on angle between the cameras and the target). Farther the cameras, larger the angle, and lesser the capacity of the software to merge the 2 images together.

My question to you is, how do I use bino to input the left and right images and view them on my Dell alienware 3D laptop using active glasses? The manual didn't help me. I tried the "output" as 'GL studio' and the input as 'separate streams, left first'. Is this the right method? I'm unable to view using my glasses.

Do let me know if I am clear and you can answer my questions!

Regards
Arpita