bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino-list Digest, Vol 70, Issue 3

From: John Clement
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino-list Digest, Vol 70, Issue 3
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 11:24:10 -0600

There are a variety of 3D tools including a free 3D video maker at:
http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/index.html
You may have to also import some codecs to use it.

A number of commercial movie editors can do this.  Magix Movie Edit Pro and
Powerdirector can output anaglyph video, as well as several other formats.
But there are other movie makers that can also do this.  I don't know if the
Dubois technique is used, and my impression is that it is aimed at 3D
projection.  In either case I find color anaglyph to be terrible, but it  is
acceptable for B&W material.  Sometimes you can find an older version of a
commercial editor at a deep discount if the price is an issue.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX