bino-list

[Bino-list] compiling with equalizer under ubuntu 16.04

From: romplox er
Subject: [Bino-list] compiling with equalizer under ubuntu 16.04
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 13:29:32 +0100

hello, as equalizer is not packed in ubuntu, how would I best compile bino with equalizer support?
I dug in and saw there was an old 1.6.0 ppa, current version is 2.1.0 ( providing the thing on github is the same.... equalizer website is down btw...)
and in the configure script is asks for minimum version 0.9.3 - now what would be the best way? which features  from equalizer are needed?

I tried to compile git master, which failed, handling around with the ppa sources also failed...
hope you can get me further..

thanks