bkchem-user

[Bkchem-user] spam on the mailing list

From: Beda Kosata
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 07:02:21 +0200

Hi everybody,
I am sorry for the spam that you have received from the mailing list in the last days. When I finally decided there is too much of it and wanted to take some action I found out I forgot the password for the mailing list administration :( However I've already got a new one and have switched on moderation of posts from non-members. Therefor there should be no more spam on this list (at least until some of spammer joins the list, in which case I will start to moderate post from members).
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience

        Beda