bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] Licence

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] Licence
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:40:57 +0000

BKChem does not limit the use of pictures it produces in any way. You
are completely free to choose whatever license you want to use.
(Well, in fact it never occurred to me that it could be any other way.
It is new to me that there are programs limiting the use of pictures you
make with them...)

        Cheers
                Beda