blug-announcement

[BLUG-announcement] Fwd: REMINDER: Hacking for Fun December change locat

From: Tong Hui
Subject: [BLUG-announcement] Fwd: REMINDER: Hacking for Fun December change location and time.
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:37:09 +0800

Hi folks,

Due to a important guest visit Beijing this weekend, so we have to change Hacking for Fun location and time too.

Now the new date-time and location would be THIS SUNDAY (18th Dec) at BOCOFFEE (一半一伴咖啡馆) in Wu Dao Kou. And Guest in Town will hosted same night near. More detail: https://beijinglug.club/event/hacking-for-fun-december-2016/

Jim Huang (黄敬群,Jserv) who are the famous Android developer, education worker in Taiwan, you could find his name in any Android device’s legal information page.

He would visit Beijing this weekend, so we plan invited him joins and share dinner in this cold winter.

Hope to see you guys this Sunday !