blug-announcement

[BLUG-announcement] BLUG Valentine's Day meeting and SUSE Hackweek!

From: Tong Hui
Subject: [BLUG-announcement] BLUG Valentine's Day meeting and SUSE Hackweek!
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:31:01 +0800

Hi all,

After Chinese New Year, we will meet again !

Next week we will hold February meeting and happen to Valentine's Day.
what is your Valentine's Day plan? If not let's meet at that night.
Happy Valentine's Day and show your love to Free Software!

February 14th, 19:00  @ Peanut Café
https://beijinglug.club/event/blug-meeting-valentines-day-for-free-software/?instance_id=102

On the last week of this month, SUSE will hold 15th Hackweek event which
SUSE engineers come up with to scratch their own itch. SUSE invited BLUG
to attend this round SUSE Hackweek. From February 21st to 27th, let's
meet every day at SUSE office.

Note that only 10 community member will be invited this time, so please
submit or join a project at https://hackweek.suse.com/15/projects and
tell address@hidden (or address@hidden) your want to attend before Feb 17th.

Detail: https://beijinglug.club/event/suse-hackweek-15/

--