blug-discussion

Re: [BLUG] Meeting place checking for our Birthday Party

From: Agrachina IT
Subject: Re: [BLUG] Meeting place checking for our Birthday Party
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 07:19:16 +0000

(forwarded from hans)

We could go to 3ESPACE 三一 (www.3espace.org).

Their event space is big enough, cozy furniture which easily can be
rearranged, equipped with large beamer and top sound system.

It's located at 东城区交道口南大街15号新华文化大厦5层, next to Jiadaokou
intersection which is a few ofo-minutes away from Beixinqiao (Line 5),
Nanluoguxiang (Line 6), Andingmen (Line 2) and Shichahai (Line 8).

Next to event space there's a kitchen so we could cook jiaozi,
spaghetti, etc and it is also ok to deliver chuanr. Next to the event
space is a nice balcony for smokers.

3ESPACE has got the mission to support social businesses and
sustainability initiatives so I would expect that BLUG can use it for free.

Martin and I had a meeting there this morning, and we used the
opportunity to ask about the space.

Greetings, Hans Galliker
address@hidden