blug-discussion

Re: [BLUG] Meeting place checking for our Birthday Party

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: Re: [BLUG] Meeting place checking for our Birthday Party
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 07:49:30 +0000

Excerpts from Agrachina IT's message of 2017-12-01 07:19:16 +0000:
> We could go to 3ESPACE 三一 (www.3espace.org).
>
> Their event space is big enough, cozy furniture which easily can be
> rearranged, equipped with large beamer and top sound system.
>
> It's located at 东城区交道口南大街15号新华文化大厦5层, next to Jiadaokou
> intersection which is a few ofo-minutes away from Beixinqiao (Line 5),
> Nanluoguxiang (Line 6), Andingmen (Line 2) and Shichahai (Line 8).
>
> Next to event space there's a kitchen so we could cook jiaozi,
> spaghetti, etc and it is also ok to deliver chuanr. Next to the event
> space is a nice balcony for smokers.
>
> 3ESPACE has got the mission to support social businesses and
> sustainability initiatives so I would expect that BLUG can use it for free.
>
> Martin and I had a meeting there this morning, and we used the
> opportunity to ask about the space.

the space consists of three rooms.
the largest room is already occupied for the next weeks, but the smaller
one is still available. it is smaller than the suse office meeting room,
but very comfortable. maybe suitable for about 20 people.

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?