blug-discussion

Re: [BLUG] Meeting place checking for our Birthday Party

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: Re: [BLUG] Meeting place checking for our Birthday Party
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 13:29:23 +0000

Excerpts from Agrachina IT's message of 2017-12-01 12:11:47 +0800:
> We could go to 3ESPACE 三一 (www.3espace.org).
>
> Their event space is big enough, cozy furniture which easily can be
> rearranged, equipped with large beamer and top sound system.
>
> It's located at 东城区交道口南大街15号新华文化大厦5层, next to Jiadaokou
> intersection which is a few ofo-minutes away from Beixinqiao (Line 5),
> Nanluoguxiang (Line 6), Andingmen (Line 2) and Shichahai (Line 8).

i am still waiting for feedback from 3Espace, whether they accept us.

in the meantime we discovered another possible space, at technode in
zongguancun.

we can use the space for free, but it's required that people
preregister, otherwise we need to charge for entry. (money we can use
for food)

the main issue is security for the space. the managers require a list of
names, (nicknames for well known people are ok :-)

the space is big, and we are free to order any kind of food we want.

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?