blug-discussion

[BLUG] decide the date for the party

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: [BLUG] decide the date for the party
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 13:36:02 +0000

hi,

regardless of the location, i think we should fix the date for the
party.
otherwise this will drag on and on.

at the blug tuesday meetup today we consider the 16th as the best
option. then all we need to do is fix the location, which we should do
tomorrow.

please state your preference:

all 3 spaces are free and have decent internet.
iLotus                 (food options are limited and expensive)
3Espace                (space is not to big)
technode zongguancun   (pre-registration is required)

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?