blug-discussion

Re: [BLUG] decide the date for the party

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: Re: [BLUG] decide the date for the party
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 09:21:47 +0000

Excerpts from Martin Bähr's message of 2017-12-05 13:36:02 +0000:
> regardless of the location, i think we should fix the date for the
> party.
> otherwise this will drag on and on.
>
> at the blug tuesday meetup today we consider the 16th as the best
> option. then all we need to do is fix the location, which we should do
> tomorrow.
>
> please state your preference:
>
> all 3 spaces are free and have decent internet.
> iLotus                 (food options are limited and expensive)
> 3Espace                (space is not to big)
> technode zongguancun   (pre-registration is required)

i just received word from 3Espace.
we may use the space, and, even better, in the evening we can use the
big room. from 6pm to 9pm.

i think this is perfect. the big room is large enough (as large as SUSE
space)

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?