blug-discussion

Re: [BLUG] decide the date for the party

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: Re: [BLUG] decide the date for the party
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:03:28 +0000

Excerpts from persmule's message of 2017-12-06 17:23:55 +0800:
> That is great.

i will got there tomorrow afternoon to confirm.

the address is:

5F, 15 Jiaodaokou South Street, Dongcheng Dist. Beijing, China

北京东城区交道口南大街15号新华文化大厦5层

our program:

we start at 14:00
use two small rooms for a hacking-for-fun afternoon.
after 6pm we order pizza and chuan'r and drinks into the big room.

in the evening we may use a projector to show things, play games, etc...

TODO:

put the announcement on the website.
who will arrange the cake?
who will order the food?
hans: do you know any chuan'r or pizza places in the area?

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?