blug-discussion

[BLUG] Birthday Party Notice draft

From: persmule
Subject: [BLUG] Birthday Party Notice draft
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 13:23:00 +0800

Hi, all.

I am writing the draft of the notice of our Anniversary Party this year,
but I do not have much time on that, so currently, most of the content
are copied from the notice of the last Anniversary Party.

Could you guys help me to improve it?

(Attached is the text draft, in which only actual contents need to be
improved, leaving the format alone.)

Persmule

blug-discussion mailing list
address@hidden