blug-discussion

[BLUG] e3space logo and description

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: [BLUG] e3space logo and description
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 05:58:59 +0000

hi,
 3espace sent us a logo and a description. since they give us their
space for free, i think it would be nice if we can promote it too.

  "3ESPACE is housed in a 9,000 square feet space in the heart of
   Beijing. With an online community, an incubator for mission-driven
   projects to grow from ideation to proven models, and a grant for
   nonprofits with tangible social benefit and high impact potentials,
   3ESPACE is dedicated to connecting and growing China's next leading
   social change and innovations."

logo is attached.

could we add this to the website please?

i also would like to list FOSSASIA as a supporter of the BLUG.
i am still talking to LPI and Elastos.

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?