blug-discussion

[BLUG] Party report

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: [BLUG] Party report
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:27:41 +0000

hi,

a quick report on the party:
first of all, thanks go to
persmule for handling the website, organizing chuan'r
hans for getting the cake. (actually persmule was on that too :-)
shulin for supporting us during the party and ordering the pizza
ray for getting the drinks
shawn for giving a talk
and everyone else who helped in one way or another.
especially those who cleaned up at the end.

you can find the finacial details on
https://beijinglug.club/wiki/doku.php?id=member:donations

this party turned out to be very cheap.
apparently people were not very hungry this year,
and donations were generous so that we now have plenty of surplus funds.

we should think of something to do with that money.

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?