blug-discussion

[BLUG] about 3Espace

From: Martin Bähr
Subject: [BLUG] about 3Espace
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:45:48 +0000

hi,

what do you all think about 3Espace?
isn't that a great space for events?

i would suggest to consider that we use the space for our monthly
hacking-for-fun events, as well as monthly meetings where we have a
presentation.

the space has an online reservation system, and we need to make
reservations about 2 weeks in advance.

for now, i can handle reservations on behalf of the BLUG.

greetings, martin.

--
We build  Websites  for educational institutions  that grow with your school!
RealSoftService      --                  Is your school ready for the future?