bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Problems with A new mail Program

From: mahdi fattahi
Subject: [linuxiran] Problems with A new mail Program
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:46:40 +0330

Hi Everybody
Scribe is a lightweight, powerful mail client for Linux and Windows with
addressbook, calendar, and very attractive user interface.I translated this
program
into Farsi.However, although the translation appears correctly in Windows, the
linux version is shown with farsi letters "in reverse order" and i don't know
why!
Please download a copy from
http://www.memecode.com/scribe/data/iscribe-linux-v187-test27.tar.bz2
(size 1.4MB and the installation is simply uncompressing it to a desired
directory) and see if you have the same problem and take a look at the language
file (scribe.lr8) to see if you can help me.You can change the UI language at
any time using File>Options>Appearance (and i think you'll like the program).