bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] File name translators

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] File name translators
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 06:24:21 +0100

Daniel,

> Attached is a patch adding an option `:file-name-translators' to
> `define-bongo-backend', with which back-ends can define pairs of
> regexp matchers and replacements for file names. They are later used
> in `bongo-play-file'. I also wrote an mplayer translator for cdda:
> URIs. I'd like your comments on this.

I finally installed a modified version of this patch.
See my post to bongo-patches for a detailed account.

In retrospect, I should have installed your patch right away
and made my changes later.  I guess I underestimated the
amount of time that would pass before I would finally get
around to making the changes.

Apologies, and thanks for your contribution.

By the way, would you be willing to assign copyright for
your changes to Bongo to the FSF?

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>