bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Bongo Last.fm bug in testing

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: [bongo-devel] Bongo Last.fm bug in testing
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:44:17 +0100

Hi Romain,

The package currently frozen in testing contains bug #403111
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=403111>.

I guess you are already aware of this problem, and I don't
know if there's anything you can do about it (I don't know
very much about Debian release policies), but I thought I'd
mention it just in case you hadn't thought about it.

The current version in unstable (20061219-1) is the first
version that fixes the bug.  That version is 12 days old,
but it contains some large changes unrelated to the bug.

Ultimately, of course, I have only myself to blame for
introducing this bug (and for not having a release cycle).

It's a serious (not to say embarrassing) bug, so if there's
anything we can do at this point, that would be good.

Best regards,

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>