bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: seek and volume

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: seek and volume
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:08:46 +0200

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

>> address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:
>>
>>> I hold `f' down, my usual test. Seems to catch a lot of bugs. :-)
>>>
>>> After a while the (visual) progress stalls. But seeking is
>>> still going on in the background.
>>
>> I have still not looked into this, however.
>
> I can't seem to reproduce any stalling.
> Daniel, do you still see this problem?

Yes, I do. I did a little testing now, and I found that this more of a
problem when I use `f' and `b' than when I use arrow keys. It could be
a problem with my keyboard or keyboard settings. However, there is
more stalling when I use `b' than when I use `f', so I'm not sure.

This is with the mpg321 program, by the way.