bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Songs with Chinese names can not be played

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Songs with Chinese names can not be played
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:54:18 +0200

Hi Gao,

Thank you for reporting this.

> 2. Chinese songs without Chinese in names can not be played.

[...]

> I guess the reason is it has Chinese in song meta info,
> and Bongo can not handle them.

This is especially interesting because Bongo does not look
at the meta information at all.

Can you verify that VLC can play the songs with ASCII file
names but Chinese meta info?

If it cannot, then we know it is a VLC problem.
If it can, I will investigate further.

Thanks again,

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>